Blog Update: Quality of Life Improvements
As the blog grows, the more time I allow myself to work on it. This is a quick blog related post.
Today I've improved the blog with several quality of life features:
- The articles now show an estimate of how much time you need to read it.
- Pagination at the bottom that ensures not too many articles get loaded at once.
- Long form article support.
- An actual footer with some secondary links.
- An about page! Hopefully clearly stating my plans with this blog.
About the long form article: I will need to write longer, 'more valuable' content if I ever want to hit high up on the search machines. I am currently actively exploring keywords and topics that I can chase after. Nothing really changes for you but a button that says "Read article" instead of displaying the whole post on the homepage. :)
Hope you are having a great weekend so far! See you in tomorrow's newsletter.